[Protux-devel] autotoolized mustache, please test

From: Martin Herren
Subject: [Protux-devel] autotoolized mustache, please test
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:00:02 +0100

Hej,

an autotoolized version of mustache is availlable at
ftp://ftp.on-the-web.ch/mustache-0.0.2-mh1.tar.gz
so please try to run ./configure on it and tell me if it works correctly.
To compile it you'll need libmustux-0.16.0, as mustache isn't compatible yet
with the 0.17.0 version.

The whole install process is now just
$ ./configure
$ make
$ su -c 'make install'

of course, if you modify configure.ac or Makefile.am you'll need to run
$ aclocal
( aclocal -I /usr/local/share/aclocal/ may be necessary)
$ autoheader
$ autoconf
$ automake
before, in order to generate a new configure script (depending on what you
modify, not all steps may be necessary). To generate a new configure, you'll
need the current cvs version of libmustux, but for compiling you'll need again
0.16.0

So test it and tell me if there are some problems finding qt, libmustux, or if
it doesn't compile fine. The more problems are fixed before it's applied on
libmustux/protux the better.

/Martin

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc