Re: [Protux-devel] fixes

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] fixes
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:30:38 +0100

Yes, I noticed that ./configure in protux dir told me that libmustux wasn't
find, so I 'make install' AGAIN in mustux dir and finally protux compilation is
done.
I don't know what happened during the last installation of mustuxlib :-}

btw - when double clicking in <FS> protux get killed.

greetings
Reinhard