[Protux-devel] ??? And other errors.

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] ??? And other errors.
Date: 02 Nov 2002 15:05:54 -0200

Luciano,

i think that that message took a while to go. . . I sent it about a week
ago.. . .

Anyway, other errors,

The Splashscreen is still not working on my compilation. The Version is
0.15.7.

Also, Am I supposed to be able to apply filters (or curves) yet? if So,
How?

BTW: I get the same error I just sent when I try to play anything. . .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

bash-2.05a$ protux
--> Reached mark Is anybody getting bad file descriptor error right
below ?
--> Reached mark Is anybody getting bad file descriptor error right
above ?

*** Error in int MustuxAudioDeviceMapper::open_device(int, int, int,
int)
Capture open error: Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado
protux: pcm_params.c:2084: snd_pcm_hw_refine: Assertiva `pcm && params'
falhou.
Abortado