[Protux-devel] First Approach Revised

From: rsff
Subject: [Protux-devel] First Approach Revised
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:30:25 +0000

Hey Guys,

Finally got around to revise Reinhard's First Approach Page. (nicely done
BTW.) I corrected some English Grammar and Sintatic errors (there were
actually very few of them) , and that's  it!

Meanwhile I am working on the User Guide!!! (My time has become a bit more
sparce than I wanted, so, i'm doing it slowly. University and actual research
work is really taking a lot of time out of my calendar. . . )

Anyway, That's it!

Fabio.