[Protux-devel] migration to savannah finished

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] migration to savannah finished
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:51:25 -0400

... and I am back to work, already in savannah, adding some new classes to
implement the filter engines. If your guys have any problem to cvs
checkout/update, just let me know. The site is horrible, due the lack of php
support , but everything is there, including the downloads page. David and me
are searching for a solution, meanwhile...

regards