protux-design

[Protux-design] Visualisation modes?

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: [Protux-design] Visualisation modes?
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:34:52 +0100

address@hidden schrieb am 21.01.03 23:45:33:

> Reinhard,
>
> I'm not refering to a bug, its a request. . . it would be nice if those
> things I described happened when you did the actions I told you. . .

Ooops ... ;-)
sorry Fabio, I was in a hurry the last days, but I will try to avoid such
'things' in the future!

But in general I like your idea.

Luciano, Martin, is this easy to realize?

If not ... the other possibilities I can think about could be:

- use the clip info area to display it more clearly.
e.g. I mean, when solo (TrackInfoArea) is selected also a solo led will be
light up in all clips of this track.
OR
the clip info area only (not the whole clip/track) could change the color just
like Fabio mentioned.

- use different boarder colors to show the actual condition of the clip/track.
e.g. when a clip is in solo mode only the clip is framed and when a track is in
solo mode the whole track could be framed.

But at the moment I would prefer Fabio's idea.
Maybe we could check the different visualisation modes and choose the best one?

Hhhmmmm ... an idea comes up ..............
Is it possible to implement ALL of this visualisation modes and give the user
the option to choose his favorite mode ... as a property?

BTW - Savannah don't offer a 'Feature request tracking system', but they
suggest the admins to put such a group inside the BUG section.
So at the moment there is such a section! ;-)
Should we use this ... OR ... should we discuss such behaviour further on here
on the list?

greetings
Reinhard

Nur ein Zuhause im Internet: Verwalten Sie alle Ihre E-Mail-Adressen
einfach bei WEB.DE FreeMail! http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021124