protux-design

Re: [Protux-design] summary of questions

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-design] summary of questions
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:34:08 +0100

Luciano Giordana wrote:

Hi,

I have been checking the protux-design settings for me , and I notice that I
havent
received ANY email from this list !!

please, if somebody could make a summary of what is being dsicussed, the
latest/answered questions,
I would be very thankfull

Thanks

ok: i didn't get other mails (since december) on the design-list as the one i wrote myself (about the new web-site), so here it is again... beside that the mail-archive on the protux-savanah page seem to be broken since begining of december...

Martin