proofreaders

Diferença é absurda em itens como segurança e saúde.

From: Claudia B - SerVi
Subject: Diferença é absurda em itens como segurança e saúde.
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 03:34:09 -0300

EmPortugues....InEnglish
Empresas escondem defeitos de seus produtos, engana o consumidor, e o Brasil não parece estar muito preocupada com a saúde e segurança dos consumidores, afirma o Instituto Brasileiro de Defesa do Consumidor -  Idec  Fonte: Agência Câmara.

The leader of the Brazilian Institute of Defense of the Consumer (Idec), Marcos  Diegues, considered high the number of "calls"  already done by the manufactures, to replace parts of vehicles, although no considering refusals the calls, by the media, if that demonstrates that the erro was made by the manufacture.

When participating in the audience of the commissions of defense of the consumer, Environment referent the increase of calls (compact archive in zip), the leader of Idec revealed that only in the past year 26 calls were made. "The Automotive Industry in Brazil does not show interest about the health and security of the consumer as we would like it was".

Comparative studies by a magazine, specialized in cars that were manufactured in Brazil and Europe, mencioned by Marcos Diegues, reveals that there is an absurd difference related in security and health."In Brazil, the situation is worse".

The leader also revealed that he has received many information about the "White Recall" which means (Recalls that were not informed to the Consumers through the Media".
Taken from the Gov. site: http://www.camara.gov.br/internet/agencia/materias.asp?pk=18607& pesq=recal

Not long ago we were informed about the recall and we came to a conclusion to inform consumers in general about the matter, in case you are having any problem in understanding, use the translator (download of the book).