proofreaders

Download 1.4 Million UK Email Addresses

From: Internet Marketing
Subject: Download 1.4 Million UK Email Addresses
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:07:40 +0100

We are offering you our large UK email database of over 1.4 Million email
addresses. The addresses are only from the UK and have a validity rate of 90% ,
it is an exceptionally good quality list with which to start your email
campaign.

The email addresses are available as a FREE download, after which you may
purchase the unlock code for £30. Please call 07005 355 252 (24Hrs) to
instantly download the lists and free bulk email software