pretest-users

Re: [Pretest-users] Update FreeBSD VM?

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: [Pretest-users] Update FreeBSD VM?
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 21:27:06 -0400

Hello Ed,

> On Jul 4, 2016, at 17:12, Ed Maste <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I noticed that the latest FreeBSD VM is 10.1, released in November
> 2014. Are there plans to build one for FreeBSD 10.3?

Thank you for mentioning this, I've added images for version 10.3 (and updated
the website accordingly).

The download links are:

"clean install" (no extra packages installed, only user 'miles' with password
12345):
  http://files.housegordon.org/pretest/v0.1/freebsd103.clean-install.qcow2.xz

"build ready" image with clang,make,git,autotools,etc:
  http://files.housegordon.org/pretest/v0.1/freebsd103.build-ready.qcow2.xz

Once Release-11-RC1 is available I'll add that as well.

regards,
 - assaf