pretest-users

[Pretest-users] thanks, and a typo fix

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [Pretest-users] thanks, and a typo fix
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 22:32:34 +0200

Hello.  Many thanks for creating the virtual machines!  I followed your
instructions for NetBSD, to reproduce a reported build failure in
libidn, and the process was simple.

While doing this, I noticed a small typo on this page:

http://pretest.nongnu.org/command-line-libvirt.html

It says 'bus==virtio' but that should be 'bus=virtio'.  Otherwise I get
an error message like this:

ERROR    unsupported configuration: unknown disk bus type '=virtio'

Thanks,
/Simon