poke-devel

GNU poke packaged in GNU Guix :-)

From: zimoun
Subject: GNU poke packaged in GNU Guix :-)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 14:57:08 +0200

Hi,

I recently watched the LibrePlanet 2022 talk [1], really great!

Well, I have discovered poke at the 10 Years of Guix via a sticker; now
on my laptop. :-)

Roaming on the pokology website [2], mention of GNU Guix package seems
missing; especially when GNU Guix is part of the GNU system. :-)

For instance, the package is visible here,

    https://guix.gnu.org/en/packages/poke-2.4/
    https://hpc.guix.info/package/poke

or search poke via this interface,

    https://hpc.guix.info/browse

Well, as mentioned,

        If you know of some distro or infrastructure packaging poke that
        is not listed here, please let us know
        (mailto:poke-devel@gnu.org).

so I am just letting you know. :-)

1: