playogg-discuss

[playogg-discuss] i am trying this

From: mariapc
Subject: [playogg-discuss] i am trying this
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 03:36:42 +0100 (CET)

hello, from today, i was trying to upload videos using vuze to their
servers. I didn t upload yet any .ogv file, i will try now...but it is
possible to do, i suppose.

Only you must to register and the only must upload videos and audios there
usin vuze-azureus p2p program. Only lastest versions can offer this
service. I tryed it under windows and under linux (gnewsense) and it
works, and this is the result of my efforts:

my first video (.avi format by the momment)

http://www.vuze.com/details/YEROGCJ2DKGKHQFXPUVWMAMQNHEIC5PT.html?a=SALL&cat=X&ch=X&cs=X&ct=X&page=Scontent%2FDetails&pb=l29306888&pg=1&pr=X&s=S&st=SAZHOT&t=X&vt=1

my profile:

http://www.vuze.com/user/Profile.htm;jsessionid=709D98AEE517FD49DDCDD7A3F2812028.web07?sp=X&sp=l29306888&sp=X&sp=1&sp=SAZHOT&sp=SALL&sp=X&sp=X&sp=S&sp=X&sp=X&sp=1&sp=0&sp=SALL

this is a mix between streaming video and p2p and download video. It is
genuine, and the future for comunications.

peace and health for you.

suscríbete a mis videonoticias. Yo recomiendo el rssowl-

http://www.nodo50.org/periodismociudadano/rss5.xml

http://www.nodo50.org/periodismociudadano/
http://www.sanidadmadrid.tk

http://www.jamendo.com/es/playlist/93724