platform-testers

[platform-testers] New gettext snapshot: 0.19.2.1-rc1

From: Daiki Ueno
Subject: [platform-testers] New gettext snapshot: 0.19.2.1-rc1
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 16:48:15 +0900

Hello,

I've finally had a chance to build gettext on Solaris, and indeed
encountered several portability errors.  Could anyone try a snapshot
including fixes of those?  It is now available from here:
http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gettext/gettext-0.19.2.1-rc1.tar.xz

If it seems okay, I'll do another bug-fix release soon.

Please note:

- You will need libiconv on both of the above platforms.

- A couple of Gnulib tests (namely test-mbrtowc3.sh and
  test-mbrtowc4.sh) are failing on Solaris 11.  It seems like a bug in
  the system mbrtowc and perhaps good to replace the function with
  Gnulib's.

Thanks,
--
Daiki Ueno