Re: [Pingus-Devel] Translations

From: Volkan Gezer
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Translations
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:09:16 +0100

Hello

2013/2/11 Gabriel Rota <address@hidden>
Hi,

2013/2/8 Volkan Gezer <address@hidden>
I have completed the translation. Waiting for next minor release excitedly :).

0.7.6.2 is now avaiable on my ppa

Thank you. I downloaded and seems very good. The only problem is before me a person translated some strings very weirdly. I corrected them and uploaded as well... He translated those texts into another language instead of Turkish. These levels were almost unplayable because the explanation were not neither Turkish nor English.

Cheers,
Gabriel

Volkan