Re: Pingus-Devel Digest, Vol 22, Issue 11

From: John August
Subject: Re: Pingus-Devel Digest, Vol 22, Issue 11
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:02:56 +1000

> > svn co svn://svn.berlios.de/pingus/trunk/
> > svn: Berkeley DB error while opening environment for filesystem
> > /svnroot/repos/pingus/db:
> > DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery
> >
> > Is it me or the server ?
>
> Its the server, fixed it now, not sure what went wrong in the first
> place, could have been the permissions which where ower=grumbel, but
> should have been owner=wwwrun.

OK, I'm downloading that now.

What version is "trunk" ? What do I need to do to download version 0.7 ?
Or is that what I'm doing ? It seems to contain some references to :

#ifdef CLANLIB_0_6

which implies its CLANLIB_0_7 compatible ....

Thanks,

--
Not transferable. Not redeemable for cash or sexual favours.

John August.