Re: Compile error

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: Compile error
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:29:05 -0000

> On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 01:53:24AM -0000, Neil Mitchell wrote:
> > I tried compiling and I get an error that the file blitter_impl.hxx
includes
> > the file canvas.hxx which doesn't exist. Should it?
>
> I've got no access to the source right now but are you using the right
> version of ClanLib? If you try it with ClanLib-0.7.x it won't work.

That is using ClanLib 0.7, 0.6 fails because it doesn't have some required
include files. It doesn't look like that error is being caused by ClanLib
though, it looks to me like a problem with Pingus (as its all .hxx files,
and ClanLib has none).

> Otherwise I just start to wonder wheter the snapshots are usable at all...
> fear they'll only mirror the state of HEAD not of the 0.6 branch.
> I guess I'll have to put a snapshot of the Pingus 0.6 branch on seul.org.
Yes, it does seem to be the head only. How long before the HEAD is likely to
be the active development branch? If its after 0.6.1 then I wouldn't worry
too much.

And btw, the mailing list seems to put a 4 day delay on my messages - this
is making it quite annoying for me to use!

Neil