Pingus Screen Size

From: Stephan Borg
Subject: Pingus Screen Size
Date: 07 Jan 2003 11:04:32 +1100

Hello Ingo,

Firstly, great effort - well done.

I just wanted to report a little problem I'm having and whether you have
a solution.

I recently ran Pingus on my laptop (RH8) with a 1400x1050 screen size.
Pingus ran fine, but the screen was centered with a black border, while
all mouse clicks were still taken from 0,0. Obviously the game wasn't
playable. I haven't tried reducing the screen size yet, but I thought
I'd just let you know about the problem.

Best regards,
Stephan