phpgroupware-users

Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Install not working

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Install not working
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:37:22 +0200

Hi All,
Hi Eric,

Benoit Hamet a écrit :
> Hi Eric,
>
> Eric a écrit :
>>
>> Here is all the information I can find, I hope it's what you're looking for:
>>
>> Operating system: Linux
>> Kernel version: 2.6.34.6
>> cPanel Version: 11.26.20
>> Architecture: i686
>> MySQL version: 5.1.50
>> Apache version: 2.2.16
>> PHP version: 5.2.14
>
> Thanks, that will help me to build a testing environment (but would be
> better if you know which distro is running under the cover (fedora ?
> mandrake ? debian ?) If you don't know, would you mind to give us the
> name of your hosting service ?
> My first guess was related to the mysql version, but after a fresh
> install on a 5.1.49 version which worked like a charm, I'm kinda perplex .

Despite my efforts, I didn't found anything looking as your system ...
Well to be true, the only thing I found is a WAMP system with the same
versions as yours ... But you say that you were running under linux, so
... Would it be possible to arrange a "web meeting" on your site, so I
can explore what happens ?

Best regards,

Caeies.