phpgroupware-users

[Phpgroupware-users] Trouble Ticket System problem or misunderstand ACL

From: Jose Paulo Batista Silva
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Trouble Ticket System problem or misunderstand ACL
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:36:53 -0300

Hello all,

I'm new in the list, so sorry if my question was already answered (I can't found something for me in the archives list).

I created two groups and set these to "read tickets within group only", but the users of both groups still can read all tickets independent of the group they are.

Maybe I don't understand the ACL system.

Someone can give me a light?

--
José Paulo Batista Silva (sabugão)
Linux user #143502