phpgroupware-users

[Phpgroupware-users] after all the bitching...

From: dr.ahab
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] after all the bitching...
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:58:56 +0200

... I just wanted to say thanks to those who spend their free time on this
project!
I have been looking for something like phpgw a couple of weeks ago and did
not believe that something as complex as a GroupWare tool could be found in
the open source community. I was wrong. I have spent a fair bit of time
coding those extra features that we require but customizing is what any tool
this complex needs, so that should be expected.

So again, just wanted to say thanks.

Jan