phpgroupware-users

Re: [Phpgroupware-users] End of thread (was blah, blah freakin' blah (wa

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] End of thread (was blah, blah freakin' blah (was hobby, open_basedir))
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 13:57:04 +1000

charlie <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is this thread over yet?

Yep, Brain has been removed from the list.  We decided that was a
reasonable course of action considering his recent attitude towards
people on and off the list.

I (and others) are happy to give up our time to assist people, but we do
not have to tollerate the behaviour of people like Brian Connolly.

The lists have now been set to reject messages from non subscribers,
these people will be informed that they are required to subscribe to
post to the list.  We also reserve the right to ban people for continual
abuse of the list or other list users.  We hope this action will also
reduce the amount of spam and virii that list subscribers receive.

It is unfortunate that this action was needed to be taken.  I hope
people understand the reasons for the action being taken.

Cheers

Dave Hall(aka skwashd)