phpgroupware-users

[Phpgroupware-users] Unable to upgrade API

From: Joel E. Williams, Jr.
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Unable to upgrade API
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 15:41:52 -0500

I unzipped 9.14.001, FTPed to my shared host, copied my pre-existing header.inc.php file to the new phpgroupware folder but do not seem to be able to upgrade the API.  I am sure it is something simple that I am missing, but, could someone please direct me to where?

PHP Version 4.1.2

System Linux rasmus.futurequest.net 2.4.19-FQ_Enigma-u1004 #1 Wed Aug 21 22:15:16 EDT 2002 i686 unknown
Build Date Oct  4 2002
Configure Command  './configure' '--with-confidential'
Server API Apache
Virtual Directory Support disabled
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/lib/php4.ini
ZEND_DEBUG disabled
Thread Safety disabled

Register Globals is ON

mysql

MySQL Support enabled
Active Persistent Links 0
Active Links 0
Client API version 3.23.39

apache

APACHE_INCLUDE
APACHE_TARGET
Apache Version Apache/1.3.27
Apache Release 10327100
Apache API Version 19990320

If I try http://www.coastaloutdoors.com/phpgroupware/setup/  all I get is a blank screen.

Also, I unzipped the Property and eTemplate modules into the phpgroupware directory but can't seem to add them.

Any assistance and direction would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Joel