phpgroupware-users

Re: [Phpgroupware-users] file manager not included in version 0.9.14.001

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] file manager not included in version 0.9.14.001 bits?
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:50:59 +1100

Filemanager was replaced by phpwebhosting in 0.9.14.  Unfortunately it
was still tagged in cvs as 14 branch.  Please use phpwebhosting in .14.
 Note in the HEAD (dev) code phpwebhosting has been renamed filemanager.

Hope this makes sense

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)

"Ronald O. Christian" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Although the docs are included in the 0.9.14.001 tarball, I can't find
> the bits for filemanager.  As so:
>
> address@hidden roc]# tar tf phpgroupware-0.9.14.001.tar | grep -i
> filemanager
> phpgroupware/doc/en_US/html/user/filemanager.html

phpgroupware/doc/en_US/htmphpgroupware/doc/en_US/sgml/user/filemanager.sgml

phpgroupware/doc/en_US/sgmphpgroupware/manual/templates/default/images/title_filemanager.gif