phpgroupware-users

Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpwebhosting: Upload Issue

From: neil d . quiogue
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpwebhosting: Upload Issue
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:06:15 +0800

The register_globals was turned Off by default in the php of RH8.0. Much thanks for the link. It helped a lot. Much much thanks.

Regards, Neil

On Tuesday, November 26, 2002, at 03:52  PM, Dave Hall wrote:

"neil d. quiogue" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,

phpwebhosting works in almost all aspects (creation of directory,
file,
etc.) but it fails on the uploading part.  Whenever I execute an
upload, nothing happens.  There were no error messages or
anything.
Permissions are correct since I was able to create files and
directories.  Any hints on how to go about it?

Check your php.ini matches the file parts of this file:

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/doc/php- configuration.txt?rev=1.1.2.1&only_with_tag=Version-0_9_14- branch&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

I'm using the 0.9.14.001 version of phpGroupWare.

Much thanks in advance.

Regards,

Neil