phpgroupware-users

Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Errors & Timetrack

From: Andrew Thurlow
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Errors & Timetrack
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 08:50:36 +0000

That seems to be a database call so I get error

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT 3, In Progress FROM phpgw_ttrack_job_status

File:
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.nextmatchs.inc.php
Line: 479

Session halted.

when I try that ...

If this is passing the tablename and details is there somewhere this is turned
into
the drop down? Specific to timetrack?

Not really sure where to go from here...

Andrew

Brian Johnson (address@hidden) wrote*:

>It's a quick hack - I think you can fill in the filter box by sticking the
>following line inside the if statement you added (make sure it is below the
>existing $filterobj = ... line near the beginning of the file)
>
>  // Substitute your default status-id and status_name values
>  $filterobj = $GLOBALS['phpgw']->nextmatchs->filterobj
>("phpgw_ttrack_job_status", "status_id", "status_name");
>

>Andrew Thurlow (address@hidden) wrote*:
>>
>>That works a treat .. thanks...
>>
>>but it still says Show All (even thought its only showing the in progress and
>>cant find that text pattern anywhere. I am assuming its text as it doesnt
>>appear
in
>>the database.
>>

>>Brian Johnson (address@hidden) wrote*:
>>>
>>>I did a fair bit of modification to joblist.php including what I would call
>>>some
>>>bug fixes to allow the user to sort by column by picking on the column
>>>heading
and