phpgroupware-users

[Phpgroupware-users] Adding appointments in another calendar

From: Hsing-Foo Wang
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Adding appointments in another calendar
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 09:41:44 +0200

Hi,

Using 0.9.14 final

I'm looking for the best way of adding an appointment in another
calendar.

1. I have rights to the calendar, select it in the drop down and add an
appointment
- The appointment will say it was made by the calendar owner himself
(which is not true)

2. I make an appointment in my own calendar and invite somebody, I
deselect myself as participant for I don't want it to show up in _my_
calendar.
- The appointment is in the other calendar, but _nobody_ can change it
anymore!

Please advice.

TIA

Regards,