phpgroupware-users

[Phpgroupware-users] phpwebhosting and external access

From: Paolo Andreetto
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpwebhosting and external access
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:47:14 +0200

Hi

I'm using webhosting on phpgw 0.9.14 to manage files stored into an area which is
also shared by other servers, such as FTP or apache+webDAV.
My problem is that any file or directory created by phpgw is also visible by FTP but files uploaded via FTP or webDAV are not. I think this depends on the missing
registration on SQL.
Is there any trick to bypass this behaviour?
A possible solution is to use a custom vfs class, extending if it is possible the class.vfs_sql.inc.php, but this sounds a little bloated. Is there a simpler solution?

Thanks
--
Paolo
http://www.prosa.it