phpgroupware-users

Re: [Phpgroupware-users] pb with sending emails

From: Hans-Martin Heuck
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] pb with sending emails
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:50:54 +0200

Hi,
I had pb's like yours. Can't send Email, because no data was passed thru
the mail-form. The problem was, that i used  PHP-Options in the http.conf
wich set by my debian package manager(special for phpgroupware). Maybe
check yout php installation. I have installed php4 (all packeges) and
remove all Options for php in the http.conf for this dirs.  (I have
installed 0.9.13(debian deb) and now 0.9.14(by tarballs)
hans
On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:40:36 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>First off all excuse me if my question have already be posted ...
>
>So my pb is that i can't send email with Release: API:0.9.12 .
>
>The server push that
>Your message could not be sent!
>The mail server returned:
>err_code: '';
>err_msg: '';
>err_desc: ''.
>To go back to the msg list, click here
>Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
>/data/phpgroupware/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 44
>

>In fact i tried to see the pb and i found that the table $to was empty (no
>email address).
>
>And my mail server tells me that there was an error in "RCPT command" .
This