phpgroupware-users

[Phpgroupware-users] pb with sending emails

From: Mikael Mourcia
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] pb with sending emails
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:40:36 +0200

Hi all,

First off all excuse me if my question have already be posted ...

So my pb is that i can't send email with Release: API:0.9.12 .

The server push that
Your message could not be sent!
The mail server returned:
err_code: '';
err_msg: '';
err_desc: ''.
To go back to the msg list, click here
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
/data/phpgroupware/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 44

In fact i tried to see the pb and i found that the table $to was empty (no
email address).

And my mail server tells me that there was an error in "RCPT command" . This
is normal 'cause of "$to"...

I hope someone understood me.

Regards.

Mikael Mourcia