phpgroupware-users

[Phpgroupware-users] Maildir capable email module

From: Brian Jackson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Maildir capable email module
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:39:03 -0500

I have been listening to the list for a few months, and didn't really have lot of time to mess around with phpgw for a while(I had install problems with earlier versions). Since 9.14final was released I decided to try again and it installed and seems to be running without any problems. Now for the real reason I am writing the list(because I am sure everybody cares tons that I finally got off my duff and got it working) I seem to remember a while back someone asking if there was a Maildir capable mail client for phpgw(I might be crazy too so if nothing like that ever happened just pretend it did). Does anybody know if such a beastie exists is being worked on(and possibly needs help) or is ever planned? Thanks for any info. --Brian p.s. to all the people who have spent too much time working on phpgw ....great job!