phpgroupware-users

Re: [Phpgroupware-users] [Bug #987] Incorrect Path Declaration

From: LA-Soft
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] [Bug #987] Incorrect Path Declaration
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 20:56:26 -0600 (MDT)

I already manually patched my files again, so I'm back to normal now.
Whomever is writing the phpsysinfo application needs to fix the box.tpl and
form.tpl in its idsociety templates directory because the path declarations
to the images are totally wrong. I'm still trying to figure out what's
causing the address book export function to time out and fail. Outside of
that, I'm back to where I was before I wiped out my 0.9.14.000 RC4
installtion. I just deleted it and installed 0.9.14.000 Final because the
messages I read in this list made me think I was the only one having the
problems I mentioned. Granted, the import contacts problem was due to a
php.ini configuration error on my system, but I now know there's no possible
way the other problems I mentioned are exclusive to my system.

Oh well, lesson learned...I was having a boring day anyway...  :-)