phpgroupware-users

Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Switching the language

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Switching the language
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:19:33 +0000

Language choices are in setup and in user preferences.  I've never used them
though.

Doc for the apps will either be in a file in that app's dir or under
the "Help" section after choosing that app.

Informática - Fenac (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Dears,
>
>I don't find documentation about change language from english to portuguese
br, however I have the file attached, with translation expressions to the
brasilian portuguese. Some documentation talk about "merge" script  (but I
don't find in the phpgroupware directory) used with  the folow postgre comand
line:

>"phpgroupware=# \i  lang.sql > lang"
>
>Where I find documentation about this?
>Where I find documentation about phpgroupware plugins (NNTP, Calendars ...)?
I don´t find  full documentation about phpgroupware.