RE: [phpGroupWare-developers] Code available for test

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: RE: [phpGroupWare-developers] Code available for test
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:10:47 +0100 (MET)

It is identical (to the date) - it's just to spare peopel of having to deal
with svn:externals.

email is from phpgroupware/modules/email/trunk - the rest is from
phpgroupware/people/sigurdne...

(I took the liberty of tuning the email-app directly without going via the
personal repository - as this is minor fixes)

Regards

Sigurd