[phpGroupWare-developers] can Host server be on php4x and still run phpG

From: Jo
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] can Host server be on php4x and still run phpGW 0.9x ?
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 03:00:42 -0700 (MST)

Hello phpGW Folks

QUESTION:
can Server be on php4x and still run phpGW 0.9.16.xx  ?

Thanks
jd

Coz: I'm surveying OSs/distros to host phpGW, and noted that SME Server (an
enhanced CentOS distro) is "stuck" back at php4, and will not support running
php5 apps in near future.

and ... I noticed when I test-installed phpGW 0.9.16 on a Ubuntu8.10 system,
that host's Synaptic marked php5 (not 4).

Could not find such detail in DOCs like
http://docs.phpgroupware.org/html/install/prerequisites.html.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org