[phpGroupWare-developers] ToDo List problem

From: pang
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] ToDo List problem
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 03:40:47 -0700 (MST)

I install the phpfroupware and starting to use it. I create 4 user account =>
user1, user2, user3 and user4. I set user1 is grant access to user2,3,4 for
view their ToDo list but why only the user4 todo list i can see, for other user
account i cannot see their ToDo List?

ps: user4 is last user account to configure and let user1 grant access for
user4 to view user4 ToDo List.

could some body can help me to figure out this problem?

.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org