[Phpgroupware-developers] malady governmental

From: Jessie Clarke
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] malady governmental
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:42:06 -0600

he too was pretty helpful. Daar waren wij dik tevreden mee. ALL MEN ARE THE SAME. oh and ofcourse the kitchen that can either fit me or the fridge. And many times I would argue each and every point but wouldnt really get anywhere. They kept asking me where I was from. Was giving me his opinion on the bed.
Yeah I guess anything is better than what we had in Baghdad. The new one DID NOT work out. and tried out the matress too. and youre trying to sell it to me?
Then they would talk about situation and how bad it is. Zij het elk jaar in verschillende volgorde.
is there something wrong with the cheaper one?
Although as much as I try to avoid it.
Him in Iraq, me in la la land worrying my ass off.
You are gonna live in that place too you know. green bathtub and white basin.
and tried out the matress too.
There is no point for us to discuss any further.
The new one DID NOT work out. Ive been stressed out ever since I came here.
HUBBY and I are gonna end up going back. we are just renting it out. sitting on it and jumping.
Then they would talk about situation and how bad it is.
So will the fridge fit? I need to go back to sleep.