[Phpgroupware-developers] OT Aside -- spam killing

From: Alan Langford
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] OT Aside -- spam killing
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:12:33 -0400

Since none of us tends to send embedded images, I found that a filter of "Body contains" on a less than sign, "img" and a space* does a wonderful job of killing the recent spate of crud that's been sent to the list.

Just thought I'd share that. Sorry for being somewhat off topic.

* Had to say it that way or my own mail would be filtered!