[Phpgroupware-developers] Statistics on the phpgroupware CVS repository

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Statistics on the phpgroupware CVS repository
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:15:05 +0200

Hi.

I'd like to let you know that I've tested CVSAnaly, a tool to analyse
contributions in CVS repositories, on the phpGroupware CVS.

It's an early attempt in trying to use that tool, and also just raw
data, which may be lacking some elements, as I send what I've just got
after hours of processing.

The attached archive gives just a piece of what CVSanaly can extract...

Maybe you'll find that interesting ?

Anyway, I hope to be able to give you a more complete picture at the
phpgroupware conf in Paris.

About CVSAnaly : http://cvsanaly.tigris.org/

Any questions or comments welcome, of course.

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER <address@hidden>
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF