[Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare.org MX records

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare.org MX records
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:48:18 +1000

Hi Dan,

I have just looked at the phpgroupware.org MX records and seen that it
has been changed to gmail for domains DNS entries.  This is not what you
agreed to do last night my time.

You agreed to point the MX records at the project server.  Based on this
discussion last night I finished my holiday early and set up the box to
handle the mail.  The server was fully configured to forward the mail to
developers using aliases, as it had been setup on your box.

During the discussion last night I pointed out that several developers,
myself included, did not want the project mail run through google's
servers.  As due to your changes to the DNS all mail which was queued
for developers will now have bounced as it will be addressed to non
existent accounts/aliases.

Please make the changes as discussed last night, as I am sure this
represents the views of majority of project coordinators and active
developers.

Cheers

Dave
--