Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare 0.9.16.x - XSLT

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare 0.9.16.x - XSLT
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:43:28 +1000

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 08:52 +0200, Sigurd Nes wrote:
> Is there going to be a 0.9.16.x with XSLT - support?
>
> I have a patch that works with 0.9.16.006

0.9.16.100 will bundle the patch as unsupported, along with some
unsupported app update patches.  There will also be a backport tarball
of projects, if ceb still wants to package it, as well as a communik8r
tarball.

This was planned for June/July, but due to a lot of things it has been
pushed back.  The main reason is lack of resources.

At the moment we are having to wait 2 weeks for someone to update a
demo, and when I ask for assistance I mostly get excuses (albeit
sometime legit excuses) instead of help.  16.007 went out with only me
testing it due to no one else being available.  There is no commitment
to a proper QA process.

At the moment I am almost exclusively working on phpGroupWare related
stuff, not all of it paid, but it taking a lot of my time.  The projects
I am working on will bring some pretty impressive features to the
project, but they take time to develop, and mean I have less time for
doing the day to day crap.

Unless things change pretty quickly I will be proposing that we release
18 based off 16 with some minor enhancements and a lot of unmaintained
apps dropped.

It is almost impossible for a project of this size remain viable where
there is one person stuck doing a huge proportion of the work.

btw I am sick of saying the same things over and over again and nothing
changing.

Cheers

Dave