[Phpgroupware-developers] Podcasting and PHP

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Podcasting and PHP
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:12:27 -0700

Howdy all. Been awhile since I posted anything on this mailng list, and am doing so for a little recruiting... nice eh

Im looking for a really solid PHP developer to work with a new podcasting company. If your interested please email me. The job will be in San Francisco, CA.

Aside from that I am still watching what goes on with the project and am always impressed at how well you are doing at keeping the project moving along.

Dan Kuykendall (aka Seek3r, Co-Founder of phpGroupWare)