Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] *.phpgroupware.org gets a facelift

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] *.phpgroupware.org gets a facelift
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:22:11 +1000

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 01:56, Alex Borges wrote:
> /me drools at new, almost strict, xhtml well done design...

Thanks, I am glad some people like it.  I just ran the w3c xhtml
validator over it.  Almost all pages now validate as transitional.
There are some which don't and here is why:

* the validator hates http://www.domain.com/page.php?arg=val&arg2=val
        - it chokes on the "&"

* some of the download pages use some apache tricks
        - only apache2  can spit out xhtml ... 1.3 only does html 3.2 :(

> $dave->level='rules';

Don't get too carried away :P