Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] asyncservices - cron

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] asyncservices - cron
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:08:22 +0000

Do you insert async items directly or do you create calendar events with
reminders?

ie .. do your "termination date for service agreements" show up the calendar

I think we (as a group) need to develop a standardized method for app to
insert calendar events and maintain some kind of link between them and the
original app (for revision, modification, deletion, etc)