Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Proposal to add inter-app linking system t

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Proposal to add inter-app linking system to API
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:08:01 +0000

The biggest issue that I have with that is that it won't be available until
nextgen is adopted .. and nextgen requires a rewrite of many of the apps if I
understand correctly (so will be a nasty transition from an existing
installation)

If the nextgen code uses the same table schema and data (with the addition of
a dm_type field and it's data), then we could add the infolog link system to
head and replace the code with the nextgen datamine code when the switch to
nextgen occurs