Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sync for phpGW: Milestone 3

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sync for phpGW: Milestone 3
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:25:08 +0000

> Yes, it is the source uri of the 'channel' to be synchonized. The
> mapping to a valid phpGW module will be done through the table
> phpgw_syncsources

My table is empty, is it normal ? (I've copied the sync module over 0.9.16)

Last week I succeeded in sending my 320 contacts to my phone (multiple
messages, wbxml, ...) so my syncml code begins to become interesting ;) (i.e.,
to work :)

Now to progress I'll need to extend the integration with the sync module. Did
you finish all the functions that we need, like conflict resolution, devices
infos recorded in db, etc ?

I'm hanging on IRC these days, if you want to talk about the stuff ...

Bye.