Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Some good stuffs for phpgroupware

From: Ryan Verner
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Some good stuffs for phpgroupware
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:36:16 +0930

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:24:57 +0000, Guillaume Courtois wrote
> > Shure thing.... the layermenus are depicted here:
> >
> > http://phpgw.co.com.mx/
> > demo guest
>
> Man, I love this ! What a great gain of space on the screen ...

Looks like what we're doing with moregroupware; indeed, it's a great way to
reclaim space on the screen.

Make sure it's cross-compatible, though; we've found browsers that do
particulary wierd things with layer menus are Safari/Konq, and NS 4.x
(although, anybody using that these days should be shot).

I'm noticing strange things happening in Mozilla, such as form elements
dissapearing when I bring up the menu.

Sirion WebHosting (http://www.sirion.net.au)