RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] apache2 browser caching

From: sigurdne
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] apache2 browser caching
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:44:24 +0100

>===== Original Message From "Guillaume Courtois" <address@hidden> =====
>> Hmmmm.  I do not use mdk, so I am not sure of what there setup is.  I do
>> know that apache2+php is still not a perfect combo.  Does mdk10 ship
>> with an apache 1.3 option?  Maybe cw knows.
>
>I've installed MDK 9.2 this W.E. and there was no 1.3 option ... not in the
>3-CD set.

Apache2 installed fine with mssql support - and it seemed to work fine - but I
am getting a lot of Segmentation fault.
Yes - there is an 1.3 option in mdk10
I will try to compile apache2 from source - if that dosn't work - I will
compile 1.3 from source (which I know will work).
My motivation to upgrade to mdk10 (from mdk9.2) is to get the new 2.6.3-kernel
(I'm beginning to regret it: My motto seems to be:"If it aint broken - fix it
anyhow")

Sigurd