[Phpgroupware-developers] no filemanager on debian

From: Gerd Terlutter
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] no filemanager on debian
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:53:24 +0100

Hi List,
i use phpgroupware from debian-packages, it's a fresh setup of phpgw. the current version is 0.9.14.007, and today i looked for the filemanager. after the first steps (permissions on OS) i found an empty page for the filemanager-module: <gerd> Terlutter, Gerd - Dienstag 16/03/2004 Derzeit angemeldete Benutzer: 1

The API is current*
This application is current*