Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] debs.phpgroupware.org

From: Thomas Viehmann
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] debs.phpgroupware.org
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:43:05 +0100

TheSin wrote:
> this great, will it use the stable/testing/unstable paths to seperate
> the releases?  Cause that would rock for a developer point of view,
> since I need to run stable but I want to develop on unstable.
Speaking as the guy listed in the official Debian packages, the direct
dependencies of the core modules basically are php4, databases, and
wwwconfig-common.
Thus, support for stable basically boils down to php4 and database
support, which may be difficult for woody. That said, I run some modules
(mainly email and calendar) off stable + wwwconfig-common/sid +
phpgroupware (debianized 0.9.16, hopefully soon in sid/on
debs.phpgroupware.org).

(BTW: If you are a daring tester let me know, I'd certainly appreciate
feedback on packaging.)

Regards

T.
--